It’s such a great a honor to be nominated for this award. Thank you so much, Cynthia. Your support is invaluable and I can’t treasure it for anything.
Maybe I should first start by recognizing your relentless efforts and writing skills as evidenced by your carefully and critically selected words in your articles. I always have a good time whenever I visit your site, kudos to the Sage kids https://oursagekids.wordpress.com/author/oursagekids
To enlighten my readers on what the versatile blogger award is all about, as I take it from Cynthia, it’s an honor Bloggers pay to other bloggers who they believe in, in recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of contents, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it of, amazing photos.
In response for your nomination, however, you need to thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link, nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs, and inform them about the nomination. Also, you are required to reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may need to know.
So, I’ll go straight to the list of my nominations:
And to the 7 facts about Solomon:
1. I love fun. Fun is the mantra behind everything that I do.
2. I enjoy reading success literature, about money, and also science.
3. Lover of adventure and I find a lot of treasure in taking photos.
4. I talk pretty fast. I am that kind of a person you can’t, almost always, afford not to request them to pardon.
5. Friendly. It is more than a nicety in my life, to talk to people, listen to them and making new friends. And by the way, it’s really nice to have as my friend. You are highly appreciated.
6. Currently conversant with three languages; taita, Swahili and English. For many people I know Taita is a new vocabulary. To keep you informed, this is a community among the many communities in Kenya, of the Bantu group and situated at coast province . I think you should take this with you ‘Chawucha sana’ to mean thank you so much.
7. I really love coffee and whenever I am reading or writing especially, you can be sure to find me sipping it.
Ooh there we go am done!
To all my readers, am very appreciative of your support. Thank you all, and I am looking forward for more posts from you. Great time to you all and feel at ease to drop in your comments.